Sunday, July 13, 2008

Take me out to the ball game




Hi Alene, Here are some pictures from the July 9 Milwaukee Brewers Stitch & Pitch event at Miller Park (you don't know how many times I had to stop myself from saying County Stadium :D ). DS and I had a great time. First time to Miller Park for both of us. Colorado Rockies won 8-3. I knit on my "Big Rectangle," as I jokingly call my Sonoma Mtn. Wrap. DS brought his knitting but didn't do any. He liked when I showed it off however. ;)
Crafting away on new designs and things for fall classes, love, Cindy

1 comment:

Alene said...

Looks like you and DS had a great time! I've not been to Miller Park and my dad wouldn't go even if he got free tickets. It looks a lot like our field, formerly BOB but now Chase Field. Our roof pulls back rectangularly, not like a fan.

The wrap looks awesome so far!