Friday, July 6, 2007

Good Morning!

I thought I'd sneak in a quick post before we finish packing and head west. Maybe a sock (or pair) will have to have it's picture taken in interesting places. (Hollywood Sign, Griffith Park Observatory, Walk of Fame-any name suggestions?).

Class last night went pretty well. I used and Ashford Traveller. It is pretty nice. I think I still like the Joy the best. The Kromski Minstral was pretty nice too. Next week I want to try the Rose and maybe the Joy again to confirm how I like it. The only one I haven't really liked is the Louet Victoria. In class we're having problems with the plastic guides staying in place. They're not sure if it is the plastic that is bad or if the wood has dried out in the Arizona heat.

There are only 3 of us in class this time and it runs for another 4 weeks. I'm going to finish off the Dyed Rhammboulette (sp? I'm too lazy to go check) and the ply it. I got about half of the chunk done last night. It was going pretty good.

DH is done so I'd best get going. More when I get a chance to post, A

No comments: