Wednesday, August 22, 2007

WIPs, part 1

Hi Alene, great looking Works-In-Progress you've got there. And no, we haven't dried out yet. Still raining nearly daily and when it's not, it looks like it could any minute. Weird. At least we were spared the flooding west of here. And I know what you mean about the cat coming to the camera. In my case, it's usually a kid !

Here's one of my WIPs (two, I guess, if you count DD ;) . It's the quilt I am making for our 10th anniversary this fall. It'll be done by October although it is stalled now cuz it is big and warm in its mostly assembled state. Knitting WIPs soon. Cindy

1 comment:

Alene said...

Both WIP's look great!

Bellatrix got ripped out last night and started over. I had messed up on one needle so I was getting a waffle effect instead of ribbing. I decided to try a trick I heard about on Cast-on. Instead of using extra stitches that I than have to decrease from I've started with larger needles (4's) and then will decrease to smaller sizes (3 & 2) as I move down the leg. I'll let you know how it goes.